If you enjoy the breathtaking views and quiet seclusion of the mountains, you’ll love the Morning Sky! This romantic couples cabin is ready for you and your special someone to enjoy.
A relaxing and private getaway is yours at the Morning Sky. The serene setting of the cabin, perched above Eagle Creek provides a unique experience…one that you won’t forget. With a comfortable king sized bed, inviting soaking tub indoors and a hot tub on the deck, plus a warm gas log fireplace, the Morning Sky cabin has everything you desire for a romantic escape. Get away as soon as you can…reserve the Morning Sky today.
Location & Sleeping Arrangements
Located approximately 35 minutes north of the Beavers Bend area, the Morning Sky is a one bedroom, couples cabin. The cabin offers 850 sq. ft. of indoor space and 600 sq. ft. of outdoor covered and open deck. Sleeping arrangements are 1 king sized bed. Location is private and secluded.
Cabin Details & Amenities
- Sunrise views
- Fully equipped, full sized kitchen
- Regular coffee pot with coffee and filters provided/single k-cup machine no k-cups provided
- Central heat and air
- Gas log fireplace
- 32″ TV with DVD for movie watching (no cable, satellite, or WIFI)
- ipod dock /CD player
- Old time soaking double slipper bathtub
- 2-3 person hot tub on open deck
- Indoor rock shower with multiple spray heads
- Outdoor shower on back deck (Seasonal use only…not available Fall/Winter)
- Charcoal grill
- Outdoor fire pit with chairs and firewood provided October 1st to March 31st
- Pets prohibited
$209.00 per night, weeknights (Monday – Thursday)
$229.00 per night, weekends (Friday – Saturday – Sunday)
Published rates above are subject to change without notice and do not include taxes or other fees. Please refer to our policies/rates page for information.