Located on the same bluff and very similar to the ever popular Morning Sky, Morning Star is built to provide the perfect romantic quiet getaway. With an elegant design, luxurious furnishing, and spectacular views Morning Star is waiting to provide that “rest in the woods” you need. Once our guests stay at this cabin, they usually find themselves coming back, it is easy to see why!
Location & Sleeping Arrangements
Located approximately 35 minutes north of the Beavers Bend area, the Morning Star is a one bedroom, couples cabin. The cabin offers 850 sq. ft. of indoor space and 600 sq. ft. of outdoor covered and open deck. Sleeping arrangements are 1 king sized bed. Location is private and secluded.
Cabin Details & Amenities
- Sunrise views
- Fully equipped, full sized kitchen
- Regular coffee pot with coffee and filters provided/single k-cup machine no k-cups provided
- Over-sized indoor shower with bench and multiple spray heads
- Central heat and air
- Gas log fireplace
- 40″ TV with DVD for movie watching (no cable, satellite, or WIFI)
- iPod dock /CD player
- 4 person hot tub on open deck
- Charcoal grill
- Outdoor fire pit with chairs and firewood provided from October 1st to March 31st
- Outdoor hammock
- Pets prohibited
$209.00 per night, weeknights (Monday-Thursday)
$229.00 per night, weekends (Friday-Saturday-Sunday)
Published rates above are subject to change without notice and do not include taxes or other fees. Please refer to our policies/rates page for information.