If you need to truly escape the noise and distraction of the city, the busyness of life or if you desire simply to get away to a quiet place, then a cabin at Cedar Valley is your destination.
Situated on a peaceful 80 acres of wood and rolling meadows, the Wolf and Eagle Cabins of Cedar Valley will provide you with solitude and rest you desire. The Wolf cabin affords a glorious view of the woods and the mountains to the south. If you arise early, you’ll catch a glimpse of a beautiful sunrise, and in the evening you can relax on the deck while the sun slips slowly behind the hills and forest.
You can walk or bike the many trails that meander through the property. At Cedar Valley Cabins you’ll experience the quiet of the woods in a way you’ll remember forever.
Location & Sleeping Arrangements
Sleeps Up To 2 Guests
1 Bedroom with Queen Bed
Located approximately 35 minutes north of Broken Bow Lake and Beavers Bend State Park
Cabin Details & Amenities
- Wood burning fireplace (firewood provided from 10-1 to 3-31)
- TV with DVD player and small selection of DVD’s (NO SATELLITE TV)
- Indoor double jacuzzi tub
- Central heat and air
- Board games
- Pets permitted with $25 per night fee
Kitchen & Dining:
- Full sized kitchen
- Regular coffee pot with coffee and filters provided
- Charcoal grill
- 80 acres of private land to explore with trails for mountain biking and hiking
- Beautiful mountain views from each cabin
- Outdoor fire pit with firewood provided October 1st to March 31st
$119.00 night, weeknights (Monday – Thursday)
$139.00 night, weekends (Friday – Saturday – Sunday)
Published rates above are subject to change without notice and do not include taxes or other fees. Please refer to our policies/rates page for information.